Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Office Thoughts

  I have been debating turning my office (the formal dining room) into a play space for the kids.  Their bedrooms are pretty small and that's really the only flex space in the house (I will be posting house pics soon.)  PLUS! I really want to get them some fun pretend play things for Christmas this year like a play kitchen, work bench and a little teepee.  I think I will use a blank wall we have between the dining and living areas as my new "office" and get a secretary desk.  I have my eye on this one from Ikea =)

What do you think? Then I would turn that front room into a fun colorful "playroom" for the kiddos with some more stuff like this:




Throw in some fun curtains, a new light fixture and goodness I can not wait!  We have some LONG winters and this room will be so nice to have so the kids aren't completely tearing up the family room.  I hope to have this done soon and pics up cuz, at least to me, that's the best part!! So stay tuned =)

XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment