Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th!

Hey! Sorry I have been MIA fora few days.  We have been traveling and I have been without a computer =/  Anyhoo... I LOVE he 4th! Lots of awesome food, lots of family and lots of fun activities! This morning we got up and ran/walked in he annual "Run for your life!" 5k and I think I did pretty decent considering my lovely 3 yr. old decided about a quarter of he way through that he didn't want o ride his bike anymore and so he had to be carried the rest of the way and so did his bike =/ yeah not fun.  My awesome sister in law stepped in and helped me out though  (actually she carried him 90 % of the way while I pushed her double stroller.)  Yeah, she is AMAZING! Love you Manda Lou!  I think next year we might leave the kiddos with a sitter.  Afterwards, we had some awesome breakfast burritos and walked back downtown to watch the parade and kids had a blast.  Then came the BBQ's and thank goodness for nap-time!  Hope your 4th was awesome!








Jen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment