Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bad Mojo

  Yesterday was just one of those bad mojo kinda days..i woke up late (like 10am!!) Yikes... I literally don't know how my kids let that happen.  Then I realized we were out of my kind of coffee and out of bagels  and I almost had a panic attack -  then I realized I had extra pepsis in the fridge, thank heavens!  I am not kidding when I say I am ADDICTED to caffeine - cue the insta headache when it's not available. So late getting dressed means late getting Jax dressed and off to daycare (he goes every Wednesday - Joe's awesome "I love you and don't want you to go crazy" gift to me).  After I dropped Jax off I realized that I had kinked my back and neck BAD the day before as the stiffness had not gone away yet and then Isabel started in with the all day crankiness.  It wasn't until the end of the day that I realized it was just bad belly stuff.  So once I got her belly feeling better she finally went to sleep at 10 pm.  There was also some family dramarama going on during the day, oh! and it was like 100 degrees all day!  I get so grumpy when I'm hot.  So, yuppers, BAD MOJO day! Here's to a new day - and a funny to get you started =)



XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment