Thursday, October 31, 2013

Family Photos are DONE!

Yay! So we got our family photos done over a month ago and the photographer just let out her copies of the photos for us to share with our family and friends (we weren't allowed to purchase the digital files of the photos =( so that was a bit of a bummer) Ours haven't come in the mail yet so I can't wait to see them all crisp and up close.  I am holding one of the shots back since it is going to be our holiday card this year but we did order those too and they should be here pretty soon! 

I should note that even though I intended to go for more of a fun theme this year, I procrastinated a little too much and so we went with simple and "safe."  Someday though I will have those awesome, fun family pics =)






XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment