Sunday, August 18, 2013

Playroom Sneak Peak and Update

Hey There! Well, I started the playroom project but it has temporarily been stalled until??? I think I have just been a little overwhelmed lately.  Jax is getting more rambunctious and Isabel is starting to sleep less during the days and needing more and more of me, which I love but it has definetly changed my days.  

We are also still trying to get our downstairs half bath finished , which really wont take much more, it just needs to be installed...

On another note, last weekend I went to Denver to help my sister move into her new place and it is GORGEOUS!  Sometimes I wish we lived in a community that had all of those amenities: club house, swimming pool, tennis courts, trails! Anywho... she is doing really good and the move went pretty fast.  I also got to spend some time with my adorable nephew who whooped my but in battleship.

Yesterday we went on a gorgeous drive up to glade park and hung out with some of our cousins and they made campfire peach cobbler! AMAZING! There were deer everywhere up there and I got a few pictures of a doe that walked right up to the campsite, I think she was waiting on come corn husks...

Anyways, I know these pics are already on instagram but what's a posting withought pics!





XO Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment